8/20/06

Summer movies: 5 down, 0 to go

I finally saw all 5 summer movies I set out to see!

And I saved the best for last. Snakes on a Plane was awesome!!!

You may be surprised to learn that it actually had a plot. It was both scary and funny. And I even got a little misty eyed during one scene.

I love movies where there is a huge cast of characters, and since this movie was filmed on a plane, you got to know about 1/2 the people on board. It was fun to guess who would live and who wouldn't.

If you google "snakes on a plane t-shirts", there are hilarious products for sale. Check out these beauties:

I can't recommend this movie enough! It's super fun, and I can't wait to buy it on DVD!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's neat! I saw a preview, and thought what kind of story this movie could possibly tell...? x0D

Congratulations on completing all of your Summer Movies! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Uh, I can't see the t-shirt designs... :0.

Amber said...

I know - crap - those t-shirts ruled.

The best one said, "Can I take this snake on a plane" with an arrow pointing down.

Get it?!? Ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Oooh-! I totally got it! Ha ha ha!!! x0D That's so my kind of joke...? x0}

Anonymous said...

Amber,
Was it scary or funny or both?

Could Emily see it?

Anonymous said...

ok, I meant to say was it supposed to be scary but just came out funny? or meant to be scary and funny.

Amber said...

It was a mix of scary and funny. I scremed during one part. Although there are some boobs and swearing involved.

Terry said...

there's always boobs!!!!