5/2/06

Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

This weekend Jonathan and I hung out at Epcot. For the next month they are hosting the Flower and Garden Festival.

This topiary "Donald and Daisy's tunnel of love" is at the front of the park.
As we walked around the park we stumbled upon a Gary Pucket concert. He sang "young girl, get out of my mind (?) ... my love for you is way out of (line?) (I don't know all the words!) ... better run girl ... you're much too young girl." I didn't really recognize any of his other songs, but he had a great voice!

Later in the month we plan to see The Association, The Tokens, Davy Jones and others.

In one of the countries they had a kids play area. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be Chicken Little and his dad (from the recent Disney movie), but it sure is cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys sure are cute! ;0}

I like that lyric, since I have a thing for an older man (not much too old though)... ;0) hehe. Mike is turning 37 on this Sunday, 5/7!

monica said...

Cute picture, Davy Jones...fun!

Traci said...

Great pictures Amber.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!!! :)
I'm jealous of the concerts! They had a bunch like that at California Adventure a few years ago...I wish they'd do that again.