7/25/07

S-Z of randomness

S
• Do you prefer sun or rain?: Currently the rain - anything to save money on the bills. Rain waters my yard!
• Do you like snow?: ROFL!
• What’s your favorite season?: Summer/fall - they are both pretty much the same (Oct - March)

T
• What time is it?: 8:32pm
• What time did you wake up?: 9:15am - but I went to bed at 1am!
• Who did you last text?: I don't do texting

U
• Can you ride a unicycle?: I'm going to be cocky and guess "yes"
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow?: LOL - yes! A friend's husband! Why doesn't she say anything to him?!?
• How many uncles do you have?: 6

V
• What's the worst vegetable?: can I say "all"? No - it's asparagus!
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: Once while subbing for a grade school music teacher. I had to watch an episode 6 times in one day!!!
• Ever considered being vegan?: LOL - this survey is freaking hilarious!

W
• What's your worst habit?: I'm a pessamist
• Ever been inside a windmill?: No?
• Ever been whale watching?: No.

X
• Have you ever had an x-ray?: Just on my teeth
• Ever used a Xerox machine?: duh!
• Play the xylophone?: No

Y• Do you like the color yellow?: Yes - I wanted a yellow car when I was in high school.
• What year were you born in?: 1975
• Do you yell when you're angry?: @$#% yeah!

Z
• Do you believe in the zodiac? I like to pretend to
• What's your zodiac sign?: Sagitarius
• When was the last time you went to the zoo?: I was at Animal Kingdom 2 days ago.

No comments: