1/14/06

Marathon pictures

Who wants to see hideous pictures of me? The funniest ones are from the full marathon. You see me at the start (6am - 38 degrees) in layers and layers of clothing. Then at mile 13 I totally stripped down. I threw away my $3 Walmart sweat pants, my long underwear shirt, my hat and gloves.

You can search by last names. Mine is (obviously) Cavender and my boyfriend is "Jonathan Howald".

This web site as been acting up on me today, but it's been working fine all week:
http://www.asiorders.com/default.asp

These links might work too:
Walt Disney World® Marathon 1/8/2006 - Orlando, FL
Walt Disney World® Half Marathon 1/7/2006 - Orlando, FL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pictures of the two of you. And funny, after how many years, I realized I didn't know Jonathon's last name! :eek:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you look cute as usual! I coudn't see any pictures. :0s